Terms & Conditions
* ALL WAX PRODUCTS ARE HAND MADE SO THE VOLUME CAN VARY. THE SIZE SHOWN IN THE DESCRIPTION IS APPROXIMATE AND THE PRODUCT YOU RECEIVE COULD BE SLIGHTLY HIGHER OR LOWER THAN THE STATED VOLUME.
** ALL BURN TIMES SHOWN IN THE DESCRIPTION ARE BASED ON THE RESULTS OF OUR TESTING. BURN TIMES CAN VARY DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION OF THE CANDLE AND USAGE AS PER THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
Once opened products cannot be returned. We always check the goods before shipping for damages, please notify us immediately for any broken or damaged items received from our courier.
Burn times stated on the product details are average burn times taken from actual testing of each product following manufacture. There are many influencing factors that can affect burn time e.g. positioning of the candles near a draught. Please follow the instructions on the packaging to achieve maximum burn times and for safe use of the product.
Any personalised items cannot be returned.
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY
We have taken great care to produce high quality candles that burn beautifully. Here are a few tips to improve the quality of your candle burn and explain some of our safety guidelines. These are Soy Wax Candles so they should burn cleanly and last longer when used correctly.
1. Keep your candles away from drafts to keep the flame steady. An unsteady flame causes soot and gives off a smoky scent.
2.Trim your wick! Keep your wick trimmed to 5mm with our handy wick trimmers. This will give a much cleaner burn and prevent the candle from creating soot.
3. Especially when using our larger candles, allow the wax pool to fully melt to the edge of the candle before extinguishing to prevent tunnelling.
4. Use a candle snuffer to extinguish your candle to prevent excess smoke escaping when the wick is being extinguished.
5. Especially for our glass jar candles, when your candle reaches 5mm from the bottom, it's time to say goodbye. Leaving any candle to burn right out can cause the container to become very hot when there is little wax left.
IMPORTANT CANDLE SAFETY INFORMATION
- Never leave candles unattended
- Keep candles on a heatproof surface.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 5mm.
- Do not move whilst lit and never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep candles away from drafts.
- Keep candles and melts out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep candles away from flammable surfaces.
- Do not place multiple candles less than 5cm apart.
- Keep away from other sources of heat.
- Do not drop matches or any other objects into the wax.
IMPORTANT MELT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Remove all packaging and place the wax melt in the well of your oil burner,
- Use with an unscented tea light. .
- Our soy melts are made from natural soy wax and they do not evaporate.
- After the scent has faded remove the melt from your melt warmer, simply wait until the wax has cooled just before the melt hardens ( if set then relight for a few seconds to loosen the wax ) then gently wipe with a paper towel and remove it from the melt warmer.
- To clean the top of the melt warmer use warm soap and water-avoid very hot or cold water this can crack the glass.
- DO NOT use metal objects to clean out wax this may crack or damage the melt warmer.
- DO NOT pour soy wax down your sink as this will clog your drains as the wax cools down.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, PETS & AWAY FROM DRAUGHTS
Failure to follow instructions could result in a fire hazard or serious injury.
- All Major Credit / Debit Cards